Saturday, June 18, 2005

Inaugural Message

Greetings all,

Two years ago I was a wuss. I was all about this one girl and when she left I was in shambles. Sorta like how "Loverboy's tribute to Sarging" started. (Hopefully I'll end that way too ;] ) I used to write this girl emails (at one point, everyday); wrote her a love letter; talked to her all the time on AIM.

Her leaving me was a great thing in retrospect. It finally gave me the push I needed to start bettering myself. I started buying new clothes and dressing better. I found askmen.com and learned about being a "challenge." Learned little stuff like body posture, ending a conversation first, not being so accessible, etc. It helped a lot.

I then learned about David DeAngelo.. saw fastseduction.com.. then just recently I found sosuave. These guys all have me convinced.

My last lingering doubt was that I was Asian. Then I found loverboy's stuff and TheAsianPlayboy's site.. that doubt went out the window. ;)

So uhh.. I'm about to start. This summer is not only going to be a revolution in terms of girls. it'll be a personal and phsyical renaissance. Every aspect of me.. i'll see what i can do better.

here we go. Godspeed.

2 comments:

toey said...

We have very similar beginnings my friend. I look forward to your blog =)

The Asian Playboy said...

Hey, I'm glad that I've been able to inspire, advise, and maybe even entertain my fellow boys out there! And Loverboy is truly the man, who is the ONE guy I *EVER* take any kind of female advise on.